Tel.: 0049 2562 8148-0
How to find us
Located in the north west of the federal state of North Rhine Westphalia, close to the Dutch border, Gronau is easy to reach by car or train. Our museum is located in direct proximity to Gronau station and close to the city centre, on the Inselpark premises.
You should not enter the address Udo-Lindenberg-Platz 1 in your satnav, as direct access by car is not permitted. Please choose one of the parking areas mentioned below for navigation.
Getting to Gronau by car
The city lies just off the A 31 (Emden-Ruhr Area) and A 30 (Amsterdam - Hanover - Berlin) motorways. Only 6 km from the Dutch city of Enschede, it is linked directly to the Benelux motorway network.
Our museum is just a few minutes’ walk from the following car parks, which mostly offer free parking.
- Bahnhof Gronau (Gronau railway station) (Bahnhofstraße 41)
- “Schotterplatz” (gravel slot) between railway station and Inselpark
- Open slot at Bürgerhalle (Spinnereistraße 20)
- Parking areas Hörsterstraße
- Parking area Johann-Christian-Eberle-Platz
- Parking area Alter Schloßplatz
- Garage at Antonius-Hospital (Möllenweg)
Gronau by rail
You can reach Gronau (Westf.) by the regional train lines RB 51 (Dortmund - Gronau - Enschede) and RB 64 (Münster - Gronau - Enschede).
For more information on travelling by train please visit www.bahn.de/nwm, www.bubim.de or the DB timetable information service on www.reiseauskunft.bahn.de.
Our museum is just a few minutes' walk from the railway station.